The library is the heart of the school from where a large variety of information, resources and ideas should flow.
- What should a good library of the 21st century house? How can a librarian integrate and motivate learning?
- How can they gather rich human and professional resources?
- How can a librarian add value to all subject streams in a curriculum? How can they organise a curriculum support time table?
- How can he/she motivate reading, research, listening and writing skills?
- Strategies to enhance reading like book weeks, literature festivals, literary student magazines, expert talks and book readings using the library.
For all librarians who wish to maximize their roles, Heads of schools who are looking for better utilisation of libraries, teachers who want to use library and librarian support effectively.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings