The One Stop Solution For All English Needs. The Future Is In English Proficiency
A revolutionary textbook series based on layering and scaling of skills as opposed to just doing prose and poetry comprehension. It is part of a system along with Language with Ease and Writing with Ease that addresses all parts of English learning efficiently. It is used by some of the best schools in the country and has no match when it comes to promoting critical thinking, competencies for autonomy and literary appreciation in students.
- Life Skills: The measure of success is often linked to language proficiency. Children need to express ideas and opinions clearly, write reports, argue points of view, discuss issues and persuade people.
- The Competitive Edge: Having superior English skills gives the user the competitive edge, whether it is to enter Ivy Leagues, get promotions based on business reports, enliven living room discussions or appreciate literature.
- The Learning Window: Language is best learnt in the school going years. Failure to maximize this learning window will create handicaps. Confidence in English needs to be built early in the practice of language skills.
- Freedom from Rote Learning: Children need to engage with and manipulate the language to gain proficiency in English. This empowers the learning of any subject that uses the medium. It frees the child from the shackles of rote learning.
- The Influence of Quality Materials: Good users of English are almost always those who read voraciously and hear fluently spoken language. Early exposure to large amounts of effective vocabulary, classic literature, authentic materials like newspapers, advertisements, songs, recipes, jokes etc, as part of learning materials, is invaluable.
- Raising The Bar: You raise the bar and children jump to reach it, you lower the bar and they crawl beneath it. This metaphor is true for the standards we set for children in achieving excellence in English.
It contains learning outcomes tables to show what each topic does for the child, with the rationales clearly worked out for the teacher. A writing concept map is also provided mapping the writing tasks provided by the series in various genres. It is brilliantly matched for IGCSE checkpoints and fulfills the needs of the discerning ICSE learner. It caters to the rigor required for the IGCSE and IB programmes, without abandoning our native cultural context. It offers the best of international practices and methodology at affordable Indian prices. It is also well matched with CBSE and ICSE as all boards essentially want high competencies and skills. It is ambitious for the children of India. It recognizes the value of good English in the child’s future. Its philosophy is that we need to aim high than low. It has thinking questions. It creates competencies instead of rote learning. It is based on the best practices in international teaching at a very small price. You are buying a system, not a book. The price of the books includes the teacher manuals, orientation, a year’s hand holding and review.
The Mindsprings Family Of Top Schools In India
- The Shri Ram School, New Delhi
- The Heritage School, Vasant Kunj
- The Heritage School, Rohini
- Neerja Modi School, Jaipur
- Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai
- CNM & N. D. Parekh School, Mumbai
- Bombay International School, Mumbai
- Udayachal High School, Vikroli, Mumbai
- Fountainhead Education School, Surat
- Modern School, New Delhi
- Bhatnagar International School, Faridabad, New Delhi
- Manav Sthali School, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
- Shishuvan School, Mumbai
- The Sovereign School, Delhi
- Wisdom High International School, Nashik
- Teoler Education Services Private Limited, Jaipur
- Ambience Public School, Safdarjang, New Delhi
- Vedic International, Orissa
- Sagar Public School, Bhopal
- St. Lawrence High School and Junior College, Nashik
- Ajmera Global School, Borivali, Mumbai
- Little Kingdom School, Tirupur
- St. Joseph’s School, Shimoga, Karnataka
- Diamond Jubilee High School, Mumbai
- Lodha World School, Thane, Mumbai
- Vishwajyot High School, Kharghar, Mumbai
- MSB Educational Institute (group)
- Laurels School International, Indore
- NLK Group of School, Kanpur
- Don Bosco School, Matunga, Mumbai
- Balmohan Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- Kohinoor International School, Kurla
- SVKM School, Mumbai
- Morning Star English School, Dharavi, Mumbai
- The GEMs Genesis International School, Ahmedabad
- Chembur English School, Chembur, Mumbai