Mindsprings is delighted to announce a free Webinar to apprise stakeholders of the positive and necessary change in Pre-Primary Education that it has to offer.
To register, click here.
DO NOT MISS. SEATS ARE LIMITED. REGISTER IMMEDIATELY.
This webinar is meant for:
• Schools who are doing Pre-Primary classes, managements, supervisors and teachers who are looking for a very effective curriculum.
• Private institutions and caregivers who are teaching children between 3 and 6.
• Parents of 3 – 7 year olds who are keen on getting the best for their children and want to seek the right path.
• Educators and consultants who are keen on developing contexts and pedagogical systems for their patrons.
The webinar will:
• give you an overview of the philosophy that encompasses effective change in Pre-Primary Education.
• establish focus on a child’s natural learning propensities so as to enable providers to maximise their learning.
• touch upon the natural abilities and needs of the child and show you how to offer resources that are appropriate and effective.
• talk of a plan of action that will guarantee success.
• answer questions that might confuse providers and caregivers how to teach content and skills.
• introduce you to STEM in the Pre-Primary curriculum, not just as theory, but as practical curriculum that has been designed to be delivered effortlessly and joyfully.
At the end of this webinar you will:
• Know how to manage a diverse and holistic curriculum.
• Take away ideas that are practical, easy and effective.
• Understand why it is important for the home and school to work together transparently.
• Learn why exposure, experience and excitement are critical for learning in children.
• Receive a platform to seek help, and be part of a community that cares and shares.
Your Resource Person
Usha Pandit is a teacher with 3 decades of experience, a writer of 40 textbooks, a much sought after teacher trainer, academic consultant, and curriculum expert. She has taught in 4 countries. Her work is bold, insightful, and successful.
To view sample pages of ‘The Magic Box’ series, click here