— REGISTRATION CLOSED —
Who is it for?
The online course is for anyone interested in deepening and strengthening their knowledge of English Grammar. Ideally suited for English teachers. Knowledge of basic primary level grammar is necessary to get the most out of this course.
The online course will have 6 sessions covering 6 modules. Each module will have 3 parts:
- Pre reading / viewing list: given in advance to learn asynchronously
- Session: Teaching of course content. Clarification of persistent common doubts. Question and Answer time.
- Practice sheets and answer keys: Notes on session to read. Exercises with answers provided to self-correct. Send in doubts on WhatsApp group for peer/ mentor correction, and feed into next session’s teaching.
Participants attending all the sessions will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Gain superb clarity and deep understanding of all aspects of grammar.
- Appreciate the links, relationships and overlaps in various grammatical items.
- Experience the use and value of grammar in writing correctly, efficiently, and powerfully..
- Guidance to resources on the web and books that will help practice.
- A mentor who can be reached out to for consultation and continued direction
The fees for the course of 6 sessions is Rs.2950 (including GST).
Participants have the option of buying our books to help with the course. These are ’Grammar with Ease’ and ‘Language with Ease Book 5, 6, & 7’ by Usha Pandit as they contain extra exercises. This is voluntary and optional.
Helpline Number – 810 478 3119
How to enroll –
1. If you are a new customer, you need to register first. To register, click here
2. After registering, click on ‘Online Courses’ and select the course ‘Learn The Complexities of Grammar with Usha Pandit’.
3. Click ‘Add to Cart’ button. Then click ‘View Cart’
4. After reviewing the product and price, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
5. After filling your billing details, click ‘PLACE ORDER’
6. You will be taken to payment gateway page where you can select your preferred mode of payment.
7. After successful payment transaction, you will get enrolled in.
How to Enroll | Step-by-step instructions (Video Tutorial) –
SESSION 1: The barebones of grammar
The barebones of grammar (letter to novel. SVO patterns. Phrases and clauses. Sentence types. Punctuation. Functions of parts of speech.)
SESSION 2: Nouns. Pronouns. Adjectives.
Nouns. Pronouns. Adjectives. (Their functions and complexities.)
SESSION 3: Verbs and Adverbs
Verbs and Adverbs (Transitives and intransitives. Active to Passive. Direct to Indirect.)
SESSION 4: Prepositions. Conjunctions.
SESSION 5: Verbals and Sentence types.
Verbals and Sentence types. (Gerunds, Participles, Infinitives), (Simple, Compound, Complex.)
SESSION 6: Transformation tricks
Transformation tricks (Transforming sentences)