a) Books –
1) Neither returns nor refunds will be offered on books that have been delivered.
2) MINDSPRINGS PUBLISHING’s sole obligation and liability for product defects shall be, at MINDSPRINGS PUBLISHING option, to replace or issue store credit only against any manufacturing defect (Manufacturing defect will be solely decided by MINDSPRINGS PUBLISHING) to buyer. In no event shall MINDSPRINGS PUBLISHING liability exceed the buyer’s purchase price
3) To report manufacturing defects, please send us a mail at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery
4) If you want to cancel an order, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order. .
5) MINDSPRINGS PUBLISHING reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same. In this case no restocking fees would be charged.
1) Mindsprings online course orders are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer to other participants.
2) All the Mindsprings online courses have a set time limit (as specified in the course) to earn a certificate. if you fail to complete the course within the set time limit, we are neither liable to issue a certificate nor refund the fees.