Develop Skills for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
Language with Ease is a unique, revolutionary series that offers the child a blend of grammar, oral language, advanced vocabulary and writing support. It is based on the principle of frequency. In future, all language learning is likely to use this effortless method. Schools report astonishing success for their students after using this book and benefit from tomorrow’s pedagogy today by subscribing to this method.
“Language with Ease” because traditional English language teaching has failed:
- Current grammar study is time consuming and wasteful
- The fragmented syllabus-based grammar learning has created adults who cannot pick out an adverb!
- It does not demonstrate the dynamics of language to the child
- It does not layer learning to consolidate items as its linear structure is flawed
- It does not transfer language learning to better speaking or writing in children
- Children cannot be taught to write better using grammar as an instructional tool as this tool in both the teacher and student, is unreliable
“Language with Ease” is Revolutionary:
- It has tried and tested ‘frequency’ and seen astonishing success
- Ensures complete understanding of language and shows a measurable impact on speech and writing
- It simulates the native speaker advantage in its oral work for first-generation learners to improve speech and fluency
- Uses grammar by parsing, conjugations, speech exercises and writing in holistic integration making it a complete language solution
- The skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing work together brilliantly
- It uses layering of items on a daily basis and frequency to teach and cement items
- Even for children who struggle, it is effortless to master
- The series is a solid companion to the “Empowering English” text book series
- Structured layered continuous learning for 20 weeks for 10 short minutes a day.
- 100 sentences for reading and punctuation
- 100 sentences for parsing
- 500+ questions for grammar manipulation and analysis
- 100 verbs for conjugation
- 100 sentences for oral fluency
- 100 oral structure sentence drills
- 20 weekend homework exercises
- 20 language games for grades 1 & 2
- 8 pieces of grammar driven creative writing per grade
It comes with a complete solutions book for participating schools. Teachers who teach the book become experts in grammar themselves.
How to use this Series
As learning is based on the principles of repetition:
- The book must be used daily, orally, and not once in a week times five sentences.
- Spend no more than 10 -12 minutes daily.
- No writing must be done unless the child is simultaneously taking notes in his/her textbook. In lower classes, the writing can be done at home.
- Do not ask each child to answer. Be time efficient. Mark the punctuation and parsing in under 2 minutes.
- Ask the questions given quickly, do not ask what the children have mastered daily. S
- Supply at least 2 new words and put these on your word wall.
- Spend time doing pair work and chanting. Do chanting of questions as well.
- Record oral sentences on WhatsApp groups, so that parents and children can practice these orally every day.
- Children are doing vocabulary, oral work and manipulation exercises simultaneously.
- Teachers must insist they use new words learnt in their creative writing tasks and reflect these in the writing rubrics.
- Initially, the sentences take time, as the child’s grammar is weak from earlier inefficiencies, but as the learning gets frequent, in just a few weeks, the total time taken reduces dramatically.
We have been using Mindsprings Books in our school since three years. We have found a drastic change in the written as well as spoken language of the students. These books have introduced the students to functional grammar.
With the help of Language with Ease, the students of grade 1, 2 and 3 are able to understand and put to use all parts of speech. The reinforcement of the basic concepts on a daily basis helps the students develop a strong sense of the language and helps them gain fluency in it.
- Snehal Gore, Supervisor, Primary Section, St. Lawrence School, Nashik.
Teaching of the English language generally involves a lot of grammar rules and varied skills. The skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing need to be combined systematically in order to deliver a desired outcome. The mismatch in integration of these skills often begets inappropriate results.
Amidst such a scenario ‘Language with ease’ by Ms Usha Pandit comes as a comprehensive package. Children are not only familiarized with their writing skills but a lot of emphasis is also given to the development of oral language.
The book is segregated into 20 weeks of learning. Each day a sentence is done with the children involving the grammatical rules. This helps better retention and gives the students natural fluency in a language that is not their mother tongue.
- Payal Goswami, Teacher, Grade II, St. Lawrence School, Nashik.
- The Heritage School, Vasant Kunj
- The Heritage School, Rohini
- Ridge Valley School, New Delhi
- Delhi Public School, Chhatrapur
- Neerja Modi School, Jaipur
- Kidz Hive School, Jaipur
- Teoler Education Services Private Limited, Jaipur
- Vidya Gram International School, Jaipur
- Cambridge Public School, Jaipur
- D. G. International School, Thane
- Vissanji Academy Andheri
- St. Dominic Savio School, Andheri, Mumbai
- Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai
- Anchorwala education academy Vashi
- Shishuvan School, Mumbai
- Vishwajyot High School, Kharghar, Mumbai
- Don Bosco School, Matunga, Mumbai
- Lodha World School, Thane, Mumbai
- Morning Star English School, Dharavi, Mumbai
- Birla Kalyan School, Mumbai
- Anchorwala Education Academy, Vashi Convent of
- Wisdom High International School, Nashik
- St. Lawrence High School and Junior College, Nashik
- The GEMs Genesis International School, Ahmedabad
- Fountainhead Education School, Surat
- JBH Sardar English School, Surat
- Vidya Mangal Gyan Ganga School, Surat
- Sagar Public School, Bhopal
- MSB Educational Institute (group – Chennai, Rajkot, Kolkata, Bhopal, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Indore, Rajasthan, Secunderabad, Raipur, Bhanswara)
- Laurels School International, Indore
- NLK Group of School, Kanpur
- National Modal School Coimbatore
Showing all 7 results